Honeywell STF700 Smartline® smart transmitters are modular differential pressure transmitters aimed at economic industrial process applications, specifically designed for tank level monitoring. The Smartline® STF700 hydrostatic level transmitters are fitted with a flange on the high connection for direct mounting to the bottom (side) or a tank. The low pressure tapping may be left open (vented tank applications) or be fitted to the top of the tank via impulse lines for pressure compensation (see newspage on clogged impulse line monitoring via STF700 diagnostic information). Due to the nature of hydrostatic level monitoring, media density should be known for an accurate level measurement.
Honeywell STF700 SMARTLINE Hydrostatic Level Transmitters
Honeywell Smartline® STF700 family comprise of the following ranges
- STF724 range 0…400″WG (1000mbar) with a 100:1 turndown
- STF732 range 0…100psi (7bar) with a 100:1 turndown
- STF72F range 0…400″WG (1000mbar) with a 100:1 turndown
- STF73F range 0…100psi (7bar) with a 100:1 turndown
STF728 and STF732 come with flush and extended flange mount options.
STF72F and STF73F come with Honeywell Pseudo flange mount (compact design)
All Honeywell STF700 Smartline® hydrostatic pressure transmitters are compensated for changes in static pressure and temperature. Like its big brother – the STF800 – the STF700 smart level transmitter offers a modular transmitter design with many common parts. Displays, transmitter pucks, process heads, gaskets and other associated parts can be held in stock to be assembled for each custom install as required.
STF700 Smartline® smart differential pressure transmitters, features and benefits…
- Modular design allows field modification & stocking of spares
- Uncertainty to within ±0.05% (we can supply a Total Probable Error (TPE) uncertainty chart for your defined range)
- Stability to within ±0.015% of URL per year for 10 years
- Static pressure and temperature compensation
- Complete reverse polarity insensitivity, undamaged by and will still operate with cross wiring install
- Fast response times within 90ms
- NAMUR NE43 Compliant Outputs
(Normal Limits 3.8 – 20.5 mA, Failure Mode ≤3.6mA low or ≥21.0mA high)
Models within the SmartLine® family include options for gauge pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure, remote chemical seal assembly and hydrostatic level measurement ( as above, via differential pressure). Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Smartline® smart pressure transmitter family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).